Sunday, November 7, 2010

Naily News #54



Something old, something new?

Ange rocks the Jo'Mina.

Yay, Kitty is back!

Nihrida wants to Choose Me.

Dear Kellie Gonzo, welcome to the butter LONDON Fan Club!

OMGOMGOMG Violet Sparkle.

Andrea reviews The Finest Silks.  Damn, these are good swatches.


If you have a great nail related post to share, paste a link in the comments!

Otherwise, read on to see who (like Boo at the 20 second mark of this video) I'm giving the side eye to this week.


Actually, I'm not giving the side eye to anyone.  Well, truthfully, I question the hygiene practices of the chick whose false eyelashes I found stuck to the train window Friday morning but, you know, that's an issue between her and God.  But I'm pretty sure she's not getting into heaven with an attitude like that.

I did want to let you all know that You've Got Nail and You've Got Face are both about to be completely overhauled.  I'm completely rebranding both sites so that they are more user friendly, easy to search and totally sexy.

There should be no downtime for either site but there may be some issues with comments on YGN.  Don't despair if your pearls of wisdom don't seem to appear.  They will eventually, even if I have to cut and paste them manually myself!

Have a great week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails