Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mavala - Adelaide

Just a quick word on the site transition.  The new You've Got Nail is very nearly ready!  Just a word on comments, I'm still accepting and approving comments on this site, but I won't be responding to them until I've moved everything across.  So if there is a delay, it's not that I don't love you - because I love you guys like I love a cold Pepsi!)

Stop! Caca (Swatch) Time!

Oh Mavala, I thought our first date was a ripper.  We clicked.  We chatted over wine.  We promised to keep in touch.

This was not what I had in mind by keeping in touch.



Let's go through the good things first. *Silence*

Ok, now, onto the bad.  The formula is ok (two coats) but it streaks badly.  And the colour?  It's just not me at all.

Well, it was me in 1988 but so was Rick Astley and Bros and I'm pretty sure I don't want to revisit that hot mess all over again.  Even my kids laughed at the photos of me at my 14th birthday party (I was wearing Dexie's Midnight Runner style overalls, with a striped sailor top underneath).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails