Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scandal - Green Pearl

Wow, it's been a long time between drinks for Scandal polish.  I fell in love with the first - and only - swatch I did but just haven't gotten back to that fab little Korean grocer. Part of it is just that I've been busy.  Another part of it is the fact that I found an even better place that sells pork buns and, so, didn't need to make the trip down.

Well, I eventually got down there last week and, I swear, the squeeing started even before I entered the store.




Green Pearl is even better than Amoled Glam. It's a chunky glitter encased in a light teal base.  Four coats and I was done and, quite seriously, I feel like a mermaid wearing this.

Let's just say that I shall never shun the grocer again, inferior pork buns or not.  Well, that is, so long as the lovely shop assistants let me in the shop again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails