Thursday, August 19, 2010

Illamasqua - (the mighty) Boosh

On my recent trip to Sydney, Mikele at Illamasqua (he's on the far left in the link, isn't he GORGEOUS) gave me a beautiful little gift bag to take away.

Included in this goodie bag was Boosh which, I'm hopeful, has been named after one of my favourite tv shows, The Mighty Boosh.  A girl can live in hope, right?



This is a beautiful, glossy black. Typical of Illamasqua lacquers, it glides on like a dream and, unlike many blacks, which I find tend to mattify, it dries to a high shine.

I hate to think what's going to happen when Illamasqua open their Melbourne counters.  I think it's a safe bet though that I will create a scene whenever I visit.





The lacquer featured in this review was provided by Illamasqua. For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails