Saturday, July 31, 2010

kit - Island Hopping - Take II



I hate for you guys to think I'm neglecting you but I'm a little frantic at the moment. It's Chuffy's birthday party today and there's party bags to pack, cake to be picked up from the bakery, and outfits to be selected (mostly mine, one has to look fine at one's son's birthday).  All to be done in the next 1.5 hours.

So it's another quick and dirty post from me. I promise you will get more smack talk next week once things calm down around here. Never fear, I have an endless supply of stupid sitting in my brain, so you're not missing anything.

Enjoy the beauty of Island Hopping, which is a kit online exclusive.  I don't think this is available anymore so I'm glad I snapped it up when I did!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails