Friday, July 23, 2010

Barry M - Shocking Pink

Yes, yes, yes, I know. You're all hella bored of my love of pink. But, really, how could I NOT post this little beauty.



This is why Barry M cremes are so freaking fantastic. They are beautifully creamy, apply like a dream and wear like a dream.  They really do, for me anyway, set the standard for creme lacquers.

There's another reason why I love this so much and it has to do with lost love....

Back in the day (I'm talking mid 1990s) I had a hot pink Sally Hansen that I wore pretty much constantly.  I can't remember the name of the lacquer but I must have bought 5 bottles of the stuff.  That's how much I loved it.  After a couple of years, I ran out of the colour and found, to my utter dismay, that the lacquer had been discontinued.  It broke my heart.

This lacquer is pretty much that beloved colour.  As in IDENTICAL.  Three cheers for Barry M for reuniting me and that magical pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails