Sunday, June 20, 2010

Naily News #34


All You Desire has a lacquer that was a littel ugly duckling (ok not really that ugly) in the bottle but which turned into a beautiful swan.

Looking at Michelyne's swatches is bad for my wallet.

A blue chrome?  I'm in chromatic heaven thanks to Dee.

Ginger once again reaffirms that she truly is the Queen of Purple.

I like Anna Sui lacquers for their bottles alone, but this is an amazing colour to boot!

Elizabeth has an iridescent pink / purple comparison that is to die for.

Stephanie takes a red and transforms it into one fiery manicure.

If you have a nail related post to share, paste a link in the comments.

And read on if you want to hear about the week that was.




Wow, what a week it has been.

I'm been working super hard on getting You've Got Face ready for a 1 July launch.  I was originally going to launch YGF on Blogger but, thanks to a technically minded friend, I will now be launching it on Wordpress.  In time, I'll also move YGN across onto Wordpress.

In less great news, for those of you following my Twitter feed, Boo has Scarlet Fever.  We were getting ready to go swimming yesterday morning and, whilst I was getting Boo dressed, I noticed he was covered in a rash from head to toe.

I took him to the emergency room and, four hours later, we had the diagnosis.  Poor love is on penicillin and steroid cream.  He's such a little trooper though.  During his blood test, he didn't pull away or scream, but just sobbed quietly, repeating the words 'I'm sad.  I'm so sad'.  Enough to break his mother's cold heart.

On a brighter note, I found the most amazing notebook in Borders during the week.  I'm not a shoe fetish gal but I have plenty of friends who love them.  Just replace shoes with nail polish and I think you have our community well and truly represented.

Have a great week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails