Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Barbara Daly - Salsa

I have a couple of new Barbara Daly lacquers for you this week (albeit the ones this week are mini-sized), as sent to me by my lovely mother in law.



Diffused Light 
(please excuse the flaky skin on my middle finger, it's a dry winter and my hands are feeling the effects)

This one is Salsa, a very unapologetic bright orange. 

Unlike the other Barbara Daly lacquers that I reviewed last week, this was most certainly not a one-coater.  Indeed, this took four coats.  Which is not an unusual occurrence, but I guess I was looking forward to his being as quick as the others.

It was also a runny formula which meant it quickly and uncontrollably seeped into the cuticles at the very first opportunity (which you can see in the closeup - yucko).

Having said that, the colour is truly gorgeous and the finish is.... well, look at that shine.  You can see my fat head in my nails - awesomesauce.

All things considered, this is a nice enough lacquer but there are better formulas out there which give the same result without the drama / trauma.  





The nails in this review have been provided courtesy of Nailene. For more information on YGN's Disclosure Policy, please click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails