Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ulta3 - Hot Spring


 Diffused Light

Another day, another little beauty from Ulta3.

Hot Spring is a lovely creamy pink.  The formula on this is marginally thicker than other Ulta3s but I found that actually made application a whole lot easier.  And it was opaque in two coats.  Result.

I thought there might be a dupe-worthy moment between this and China Glaze's Heli-Yum.  I lined up the two swatches and......


......no.  Although they are both from the raspberry family, Heli-Yum has alot more red.  I'm about as good as finding dupes as I am at konading!

This is yet another little success story from Ulta3.  I have a whole stack of these to try - as fate would have it, the pharmacy in my office tower has a massive tub full of these so I'm no longer wanting for choice - so stay tuned for plenty more Ulta3.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails