Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Orly - Sweet Collection 2010 - Part II


If you've missed Part I, click here.

Here is Part II and my favourites of the Orly Sweet Collection 2010.  Click after the jump to see the swatches and make sure you let me know which colours you like / don't like in the comments.


Gumdrop
I was so sure this was going to be a pain in the a**.  It wasn't.  It glided on easily and was opaque in one coat (I did two because, as you all know, I'm into symmetry).


Pixy Stix
Is it a bad thing that I'm nearly 36 and I STILL love eating Pixy Stix?  My dentist probably says 'YES'.  This is such a spunky pinky coral.  I fell in love with this as soon as I applied it.


Snowcone
For me, by far the most intriguing colour of the collection.  And the one with the best application.  This is simply stunning.  There are no other words.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails