Sunday, April 18, 2010

Naily News #26


Nicole rocks OPI's DS Reflection.  Oh, and she rocks it what good.

All You Desire has the new Illamasqua Collection in her hot little hands.  It is amazing.

Ladies, when Siobhan meets Chanel, you know it's going to be good.

Nixxy has yet another Nubar that is perfection. Or maybe it's Nixxy that is perfection.

More Nail Polish is the ultimate in good frankening.  Here, she creates a camo green to die for.

Yay! The Shrek Collection is here.  Check out Andrea's glorious swatches.

My Lucid Bubble trials an Nfu.Oh.  Oh, how I must get my hands on some of these.

Megan test runs a Scrangie dupe.

Kaz lines up the Evil Twins - Emerald Sparkle.  Can you tell the difference?

If you have a nail post you'd like to share, past a link in the comments.  Share the link love!

And click on the jump to see photographic evidence of the best lunch in Melbourne. You will be hongray afterwards.


I have previously spoken of my love for Barbagallo.  But, sometimes, words are not enough, so here is the pictorial evidence of a superb meal, which I enjoyed on Friday.







Have a great week everyone.  Don't work too hard. I clearly wasn't on Friday!

I have drawn the winner of the Swatch Watch and will be announcing the result in a couple of hours.  So hang around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails