Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BYS - Blue Bang + Nailene Rhinestone


Diffused Light

Errrr, ladies, I present to you... Blue Bang

Blue Bang is a gorgeous blue jelly.  Glides on wonderfully smoothly, is opaque in three coats (although you can see some VNL in these swatches which are not visible in person), and dries to a gorgeous, high shine finish.

It's also quite unique in my collection.  It's a good middle ground lacquer between the pastels and brights, and some of the darker, cobalt blues.

But wait! There's more!  The lovely Eileeen, from Nailene, recently sent me some false nails to try out (review coming next month along with a giveaway).  She also popped into the package some Bedazzled Nail Art kits so I decided to bling up this manicure a little.

Diffused Light

How super cute is this?  These rhinestone decals are really easy to use - just peel and stick (I used tweezers to place them) - so even a nail art dunce like me can make it work. I kept it subtle, mostly because this looked great on its own but I'm definitely going to branch out and try some different combinations.

So what do you guys think?  Of Blue Bang and the rhinestones? 





The nail art in this post was provided courtesy of the Ever Excellent Eileen of Nailene. For more information on the YGN Disclosure Policy, click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails