Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey There, Wait A Minute Mr Postman - Elianto Sparkling Diva


I was all ready to go on a 'totally serious this time, no fooling' no buy.  I figured 'I've got five collections to swatch, not to mention the randoms I have just begging to be used.  Yep, I can do this.  No more buying'.

And then YGN reader, Emmajoy, emailed me about the Elianto Sparkling Diva Collection.

Beautiful shimmers.  Stunning colours.  Under $5.  No weird Asian naming conventions.  Glamorous bottles.  SOLD!

From left to right, we have Red Violet, Alice Blue, Aspen Green, Shimmer Violet, Indigo Shine, Racing Green.

I don't have a favourite at this point.  Well, except for Alice Blue which is an icy cold shimmering blue.  Do you have one that leaps out at you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails