Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ulta3 - Spring Blossom

Ulta3 is just the gift that keeps on giving.

This time, it's Spring Blossom that is brightening my day.

Michelyne previously swatched this, resulting in me instantly lemming after it like crazy (Michelyne is very bad for my wallet).  But I could not find it anywhere.

Until last week when I was in the pharmacy (at the Sofitel on Collins Street, for you Melbourne ladies) and spotted a whole tub load of these on the counter.  I think I literally gasped, grabbed at one and held it up like I'd found the Holy Grail.  I may have also dribbled slightly, it's hard to remember.

Ladies, very simply, this is the best yellow I have in my collection.  The first coat is as streaky as all get out, but the second forgives all sins. 

Despite the first coat streakiness, the formula is easy to work with, dries quickly, doesn't require a top coat to achieve a high shine.

And the colour!  Oh my, this is a beautiful pale lemon.  It looks gorgeous on the nail and there isn't a hint of jaundice in my hands (which is what normally happens when I try yellows).

I absolutely adore this and have already gotten another two bottles from the pharmacy, because I can't bear the thought of not having this in my collection.  What do you guys think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails