Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak

I thought I'd put together a little formula of what makes me happy (click on the image to see life-size version).

It's pretty simple really.

Pork buns, my family, Alexander Skarsgard to a factor of 1,000,000 and nail polish.

Public transport does not make me happy, particularly the man who, a few months ago, strode the length of the train carriage, stood in front of me and asked 'Do you like my pants?'  Hmmm, is there an answer I can give that WON'T result in you removing those pants?

This week, I have some lacquers that are making me smile whenever I wear them, including a lacquer that is, like Scandal's Amoled Glam, an absolute find. Plus I have a manicure that is, seriously, out of this world. You will be double, triple squee-ing when you see it, I promise.

In non-nail related news, a few of you have emailed asking how my new job is going.  It's going great!  I've found it challenging, stepping up from a front-line management role into a senior management role, but the work itself is everything I had hoped it would be.  Thank you all for your well wishes. 

Have a lovely week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails