Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Sneak Peak

Edited to add: yay for Blogger and the addition of pages!

A whole week of Valentine's Day manicures...

For me, Valentine's Day isn't a really big deal, except for the lovely manicures I get to indulge in.  Yes, this week will have plenty of pinks and reds.  But I've thrown in a blue which, when you see the name of it, you'll groan at the obvious reference (or be utterly offended).  And, in what could be the find of the century, I'll show you a fabby little lacquer that I found in a Korean supermarket.  I went shopping for BBQ Pork Buns (hands up who loves pork buns) and found nail polish instead!

Best of all, one of the lacquers this week will feature in February's Giveaway.  Stay tuned next Saturday 13th February to find out how you can win!

Have a lovely Valentine's Day week everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails