Thursday, February 18, 2010

China Glaze - Fortune Teller

I have been dying to try out China Glaze's Fortune Teller forever. So I was thrilled when this came for free from Beverly Beaute.

I was expecting that this would be like Lubu Heels, but in orange.

I was completely wrong and, initially, I was disappointed.  I guess I was expecting the silky smoothness of Lubu and, when this came out kinda chunky, my heart sank a little (yes, I have PHYSICAL reactions when lacquers become good girls gone bad).

But, once I was able to get over the fact that this wasn't an orange Lubu, I grew to love it.  The glitter in this is both small and large.  The small glitter reflects the light beautifully, whilst the larger chunks look like flakies.  And, whilst I get a rough finish because of the extra chunky, it's nothing a thick coat of Seche Vite can't fix.

Have you tried Fortune Teller?  Did you like it from the get go or was it a slow burn for you too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails