Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Barry M - Racing Green


When I saw Barry M's Racing Green, I literally squealed with delight.  In the bottle, this looked glorious.

This is a very deep green with hints of gold - yes, gold, you don't see that overly often - shimmer.  If you look closely at my ring finger, you'll see the shimmer coming through.

They key with this lacquer is patience.  The first coat looks like dirty green tea.  I nearly cried at the thought that this lacquer, so beautiful in the bottle, might look catastrophic on the nail.

All was forgiven with the second coat, although the swatch on the right is three coats because I had a smudge incident and needed to go over the nails one more time.

This was my first Barry M and what a revelation.  The formula is lovely, the colour is sublime and the quality is exceptional.  Leanne, I send you a thousand virtual kisses for picking this colour for me.  I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails