Saturday, December 5, 2009

You've Got Duped - Channelesque vs Wild Ride


This only came to me this this morning, but I was wondering if kit's Wild Ride could be a dupe for China Glaze's Channelesque. So I lined them up side by side and this is the result (click for larger version).

Mmm, ladies, I think we have a dead ringer.  I can't tell these apart.  They literally are the same lacquer.  Colour-wise, at any rate.

The difference is in the quality.  And, I know I'm going to be controversial when I say this, but I think kit's formula is marginally better (Wild Ride glides on that little bit smoother and, best of all, I only need one coat for it to be opaque).

So, for my ladies who live overseas and can't get kit, if you liked the look of Wild Ride, you will get the same result with Channelesque!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails