Tuesday, December 1, 2009

kit - Dream Run


Walking into kit Cosmetics is like beauty catnip for me.  I ALWAYS walk out with something, whether it be nail lacquers, face products (I am loving Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion at the moment), or oodles of samples (the kit shop assistants are always uber generous and lovely).

Dream Run is a limited edition lacquer that is described by kit as a 'pink grape'. I prefer to describe it as 'OMG, come to Mama right now and never leave'.

This is the kind of grape colour that I love with a passion. It's conservative enough for work, but it's still sexy and utterly feminine.  Perfectly versatile and goes with everything.

The formula on this is MAGICAL.  One coat, ladies.  This is one coat. Without top coat.  Seriously, this is the type of lacquer you want around when you're short on time but don't want to sacrifice quality.

I cannot wait to see how this looks as a matte.  I think I might just love it a little more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails