Tuesday, December 22, 2009

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps


So, we have arrived in Fiji safe and sound!  I'm loving being in a tropical paradise but, if I'm honest, I'm loving the chocolate fountain at the all you can eat buffet a leetle bit more. If I can't douse it in chocolate, I don't eat it. Hey, I'm on holidays. All bets are off!

So, today is all about Ruby Pumps.  I have heard so much about this colour that I was, literally, trembling when I was applying it.  I had all these fears that my expectations would simply not be met.

But, er, can I get a 'Hell yeah, Ruby Pumps is the shiz!!!!!'

My god, this is a glorious colour. It's red. It's bright. It's glittery. It glides on and dries like a creme (super smooth and super shiny). It lasts forever on the nail. Were it not for the fact that it is a lacquer and not a human, I would marry this colour. It ticks all of the boxes and then some.

My only question now is why I waited so damn long to get my hands on this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails