Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bloom - Las Vegas + Matte


Oooooh, I think I'm starting to like glitter mattes more with this manicure.  Thanks to the lovely Gilded Angel for convincing me that I needed to keep on going with this!

Whereas the glossy version is all about the bling, the matte top coat makes this like the Mona Lisa.  Everytime I look at it, there's a feature or element that I just haven't seen before.  It's magical.

Although there is still a sheen to the lacquer, the glitter almost seems trapped in the lacquer.  Without sounding too biblical, it's like a little stain glass window on my nails.

So maybe my previous theory was a little premature.  Maybe glitters can look fab with a matte top coat.

I know I will be doing more matte manicures with this colour from now on.

What do you guys think? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails