Friday, October 2, 2009

Casual Friday - Mecca Cosmetica + Konad Goodness

After last week's atrocity, the only way was up with regards to Casual Friday.

And I think you will agree that this week's attempt is about.... oooh, I don't know.... a KABILLION times better than my first effort. Ok, I'm no Kronicles of a Konader, but at least it doesn't look like I'm committing heinous crimes against nails.

This is Mecca Cosmetica's Francisca combined with a mini-kit Konad plate (sorry, I don't know the plate number) and Konad white nail polish. I used a butterfly on each finger, with a large flower for the ring finger.

The white, in my opinion, totally pimps up the grey, making it perfect for weddings, parties etc, but the whole effect is still subtle enough to be wearable in the office.

So, come on ladies. Give me some feedback. Am I getting better at this nail art stuff? What would you like to see? I'm nowhere good enough to be taking requests but I would love a challenge, if for no other reason than you can all laugh at my Clouseau-esque aattempts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails